Friday, August 29, 2014

Green dress

Hello there green Friday :)

Today I want to show you this pretty green dress which I got on my last swap party... I love it, what do you think about it?


I`ve been wearing this dress last weekend for the birthday party of my uncle. Since the weather is getting cold aorund here, I paired the dress with black tights and black ballerinas. We had a really nice party and I enjoyed the company of friends and family in Berlin.
Now there is already a new weekend around the corner... have a most wonderful one and eeeeeeenjoyyyy! :)

Sending you lots of love!

12 comments:

  1. u got such a good dress , i loved the neckline
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean about the weather it's been getting colder here in Switzerland too - bye bye summer! The dress is very pretty, I like the embellished neckline - really adds a touch of glamour to the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress! Love the green on you and the neckline is so pretty! Have a great weekend!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.you look stunning
    That colour suits you
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is a great and pretty good looking dress on you esp the colors. Swap party is awesome.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be honest, I don't like the design of the dress, but the color of it is very beautiful. It matches your hair color and skin tone perfectly well, to my mind. I also glad to hear that you had some fun there and the party turned out great;)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think this dress would look good on me, but the neckline is fantastic and the color is gorgeous! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous outfit and such a pretty dress!! I love the neckline

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress looks lovely on you, the colour really suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)