Friday, May 8, 2015

Denim and Flowers

Happy Friday!

I hope you all had a wonderful week so far! Here, the weather is perfect and I went out on lots of walks with my baby girl.
Today my husband joined me and we took some pictures of me in my floral blazer from sheinside. Besides the blazer I am wearing my H&M chino pants and a denim shirt from my husband. My belly is still pretty big and I feel more comfortable in looser shirts so I just borrow his.



Even though I feel more comfortable in looser shirts, I am somehow really okay with my bigger belly. I am so grateful for what my body did during the last nine months so I think its completely fine to give it time to recover - I do not need my old body back in a few weeks and I will certainly not be one of these women who is restricting herself from anything (especially now that I am breastfeeding) just to get my former shape back. My body did so much for me and it still is now- its feeding my baby, so how come I can be anything but grateful!?  

Still I need to get used to style my bigger belly and also my bigger boobs - I never had a belly (nor boobs) before so its still a little weird to me. But its just another styling challenge I am willing to tackle :) 


How do you like this look? I am pretty much in love with the blazer - you can find it here - and I think I will get another pair (in brown) of these H&M ballerinas; they are so comfy and I think they are perfect for Spring. 

I wish all of you a wonderful weekend and sending you much love! 

22 comments:

  1. Cute!

    _______________________
    fashionblogger
    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the floral blazer !!

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, dear <3 You look amazing!

    I'm following you. I hope you can follow me back <3
    fume,
    http://sleepy-deer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous !!! you look lovely dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blazers and I really do like this one! I love how you are wearing your husbands shirt :)
    Isn't it crazy what our bodies as women can go through. It is so nice to hear you are letting your body do its thing without doing extreme things to get it back to the way it was, good for you :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing and I love the jacket and the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I of course love the balerinas, and the blazer looks so good on you:) Darling, I cant see any big belly, you are in a perfect shape, however you are very reasonable with being grateful to ur body, I also dont like when women are restrtrictive towards themseves after being birth, cos its unnatural. Have a great evening and good night:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking awesome girl!! Loving the denim top paired with that floral blazer! And those flats are too cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely! Floral and denim is one of my favorite combos!
    XO JNESS
    http://jenessasheffield.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Denim and print flowers are my favorite,amazing post,xoxo.

    Cake Interruptted

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rosa!
    You have a perfect shape already!!!
    And you really look very very good!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand. In the summer I like to use colour more cheerful and not as hot as those. Either way it's not just any man able to use stronger colors. :D

    Love your blazer!! :D

    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am in love with your blazer too
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the floral blazer! It's such a great statement piece :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wunderschöner Blazer, ich liebe das Blumenmuster :)

    Liebste Grüße ♥ MS
    Sparkle & Sand

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally love this outfit, the masculine touch versus the feminine floral blazer, gorgeous! You nailed it Larissa!
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very cute look :) Love that floral blazer!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Liebe Larissa, ganz ehrlich, Du siehst fantastisch aus! Und was mir unglaublich gut gefällt, ist Deine dankbare Einstellung zu Deinem Körper. Dein Körper hätte aber mit Deiner hervorragenden mentalen und ernährungstechnischen Unterstützung nicht so gut arbeiten können, ich hoffe, Du bist auch entsprechend in dieser Hinsicht stolz auf Dich <3 Ich finde Deinen Blumenblazer auch super süß und so wie Du ihn kombiniert hast, sieht er sehr lässig und geschmackvoll aus.
    Euch alles Liebe auch an diesem Wochenende von Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this look.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do like your position and attitude to your body, we should always appreciate what we have and be thankful. It's not a tragedy if your belly isn't that slim as before pregnancy as many women may think, when time will come you will make a change, in case you will want it:)
    I must also say I like your floral blazer, what can be better for spring and summer:) Lovely, cosy thing!
    Take care, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  21. that floral blazer is fantastic! I like your cute style!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. No doubt that both looks good on a man as a woman. Is a super trendy!! :D

    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)