Friday, March 29, 2013

Stripes

Do you know Anderson and Roe?

On Sunday my fiance and I went to a concert here on campus by this talented piano duo. I didn't know them before and I was really impressed! They are having such an emotial way of playnig the piano and I love their interpretatiosn of Carmen or even Radiohead. So if you ever come across them, I really recommend to you to listen to them :)

So, and this it what I was wearing that day :)








That day it was snowing really bad so this is why we took the pictures inside... however, I also wanted to put one here from me in the snow ;) 
I really hope this crazy weather will be over soon! Back in Germany many of my friends and family have to spend eastern in the snow and I am quite sorry for them. Here it is supposed to be very warm on sunday, but raining... let's see. 

Are you going to celebrate eastern with your family? My friends here in Ohio are mostly muslism or buddists so I don't think I will celebrate. My fiance and I are going to have a nice breakfast with some easter- candy, eggs and pancakes and then we will maybe make a skype- call to our families in Germany, but besides that there will not be any big celebration. 

Also, we will have to pack my fiance's suitcase on Easter- Sunday, as he is leaving on Monday :(  



12 comments:

  1. Love your tee and scarf!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice top and scarf!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sieht echt toll aus, der blaue Schal ist super!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg yes, it is almost the same haha!
    Hope you and your fiance have had a good time at the concert :)

    Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but stunning!
    Mind to follow each other? Let me know :)

    http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stripes!

    Would like to follow each other on GFC, FB, Twitter or Bloglovin?

    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    have blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your outfit here ... and as for the story of how Ø and I met....(http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/2012/10/happy-anniversary-2012.html). We were *just* talking about going hiking once the weather warms up!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter, dear! Navy style so suits to you!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your blog are completely adorable, so adorable in fact I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) see my post about it here:http://nowismagic.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    xoxo chelsea at http://nowismagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay so your haircut is just perfect! I have been wanting to cut my hair like that but I am a little bit afraid!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty outfit! Very classic, and I love that scarf! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now and would love it if you'd consider following me back! :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)