Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bricks in the rain

Did I mention that I love my new cardigan? 

I am wearing it all the time since I bought it at Nordstrom Rack in Manchester, Connecticut. 
It is from Free People and I got it super cheap and now I just wear it every day instead of my coat... it is still quite cold, but I start ignoring the cold and pretending its spring ;)

I hope your week is really wonderful!? For some reason, this week seems to be my lucky week! On Monday I got to know that I get a stipend (and I did not even remember I applied for it, as I did it a few days before I left for Ohio and everything was so exiting that I just forgot about it), then I got a free coffee from my favorite coffee shop, and then Monday night I spontaously got to know that one of my favorite academics ever came to my Uni to give a speech! So I met John Agnew Monday night and I was totally thrilled! I really love him! 
Then yesterday was just a super beautiful day, where I went for dinner with my fiance and then to the movies and then had a couple of beers (which I got 50% off... cause it's my lucky week!) with him and a friend... and today seems to be a wonderful day too! At least a got some good new this morning and I am now just so much in the "lucky week"- mood that I am just so sure that today will be great too :)

I hope you are having a great time too! Maybe this week is every one's lucky week :)!?!? 






So I guess this is my lucky-week smile :)



Have you watched "The House I live in"? Or "Into the Abyss?" 

The faculty of Law and Justice here at my Uni is currently having this free- movies series where they show cmovies which are critical about the U.S. law towards prisioners, drugs, the death penalty... so last week we watched "The House I live in" which I thought was quite good and then yesterday "Into the Abyss" which is acutally a movie by Werner Herzog (which you may know!?) 
Anyhow, when you are bored and want to watch something critical, I can recommend those movies:)

14 comments:

  1. no wonder you love it, it's adorable.. especially with the blouse and beanie <3

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, I love the layering and the color of your jeans!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shirt!!! We love polka dots!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comfy and chic, looks great! Pretty pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really lucky weak!) And cardigan look so cozy!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kein Wunder dass du ihn liebst, so kuschelig wie der Cardigan ist!
    Ich hab im MA Brand Development studiert und meine Abschlussarbeit über Brand Extensions geschrieben..
    Wie bist du denn auf dein Thema gekommen?

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cardi too!! You are very stylish and sounds like you're having a lucky week indeed! ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice casual look love the last pic!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love the simplicity, effortlessness & coolness of your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have all the reasons to love your cardigan. this outfit is soo perfect and couzy :D

    shall we follow each other?

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2013/03/another-easy-diy-idea-whooop.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey dear, great outfit! I am following you on gfc, do you have bloglovin to follow each other?
    MaryFashionLove
    MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. cardigan is really cute ,with that lovely blouse is great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little lucky things like that make my life, especially when sometimes I get free coffee in the morning. I had to catch up on all your Ohio adventures! Sorry it's been so cold for you, I feel you, we are having a very late Spring here in Nashville too. Also sorry that fiance has to leave you, but it seems like you made the most of your time together! And once again, I'm so glad you got a real American road trip experience with the trashy motels and diners! Sometimes that stuff is so fun! Your trip looks like such a blast. I can't wait til I get a CAR and I can do stuff like that!

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)