Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter/ Holi/ Persian New Year

So many reasons to celebrate!

Today is Easter, but also the Indian Holi festival and the Persian New Year (actually, it was on March 21 but we just celebrate it this weekend)

So yesterday we celebrated the Persian New Year and this is what is was like :)


For the Persian New Year you need seven things starting with the letter S, because they will give you luck for the next year. So this is the table with the seven things!





Then we had really good persian food and after the dinner we' ve been dancing persian folk- dances until late at night. It was a lot of fun even though I will never be able to move to elegant as the Iranian woman ;)

Tonight it is the Indian Holi- Festival that we are going to celebrate. I will wear a beautiful green Sari and I am really looking forward to it! 

So be prepared to see me in a Sari in one of the following posts ;)




Happy Easter to all of you and a wonderful Sunday!!!

12 comments:

  1. Love your dress!!! happy Easter!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is so pretty and that food looks amazing Larissa <3 happy easter

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, hatte noch nie vorher von dieser Tradition gehört! Wie kommt's dass du sie feierst?

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. u great with that drees!!!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow how beautiful! The table and yourself! Persian food is yummy indeed. Look forward to your sari pics!! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful celebration! I have never tried Persian food but would love to.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you celebrate the Persian New Year too? Good for you for being so open minded and receptive to other cultures!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy belated easter sweetie :)

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome Larissa! The food looks incredibly scrumptious. I would love to go to a celebration of the persian new year some time...sadly, I don't know a single person who celebrates it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just been looking around your blog and I love your blog! useful and stylish. I couldn't be happier if you can see my post about fall wedding ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)