Monday, March 14, 2016

Back to Blue

Grey and Blue still are my favorite colors...

... at least when it comes to what I wear.
Blush is another favorite of course - but those of you following my blog know that already ;) 


Aynway, so here we go with another verison of my grey pencil skirt from Hess Natur and my second had cardigan. I wore a somehow similar outfit back here with a pink detail instead of blue. The blue sweater is one that I bought back in 2011 at H&M. I wore it on the blog all the way back in 2012 (find the post here) - thats like four years ago! Wow! How time flies! I feel like I was such a child at the time. Anyway, back to my look. So I really hope that this is my last Winter outfit for until December this year - I am ready for Spring and I want to get the Spring vibes to my blog. However, its difficult though, as long as its 1 C outside. So I wore my hat for the pictures but decided to take my big coat and scarf off to not look tooooo much like a Winter-woman ;)

How do you like this look?



How was your Monday? Mine was full of SUNSHINE! Oh we did not have as nice weather as we had today in moooonths! I went for a long walk with the little one and after her midday nap we even went to a playground where she could explore a sandpit for the first time of her life. She had so much fun and so I had I watching her eating sand and playing around with it. 
I am so ready for Spring now!

Have an awesome week everyone! 
Sending much love!

27 comments:

  1. That's such a great outfit :) You look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your baby girl is so big now, that she can play in a sandpit, Gosh times reaaly flies so quickly! I feel like it was just yesterday when you were pregnant:)In here it is really cold and rainy all day:( I really like your sweater and I also cant wait for the spring now, hope it will be warmer on my Weddding Day! Have a wonderful week, hugs:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a sweater worn diagonally like this -- very stylish! And I join you in hoping Spring arrives soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the beanie with the skirt! very cool look!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the colour combination and you look pretty in this look.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit dear! I'm ready for spring too,can't wait for it to finally arrive so i can wear something less winter type of thing :) H&M is a great store,i always find something for myself there and i love C&A too :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing. Happy new week, Larissa.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Cardigan

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice cozy looks!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty sweater, I love the cable knit pattern. It has been very very warm here lately, almost like summer time temperatures. I don't think I am ready for it to get colder again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great that you took a pictures in front on that truck, and you look lovely like always! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great that you took a pictures in front on that truck, and you look lovely like always! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. u look pretty in Blue. Congratulations on our lil baby's first birthday. Time literally flies.I hope the running around would have started . She must be walking by now ?
    <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  14. El color azul te queda muy bien. Bonito look.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks :) As you know my english is absolutely bad ihihi
    Love this kind of blue :D Perfect combo :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | BB Cream My Label
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing, love the sweater. Blue my favorite colour :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com
    https://www.instagram.com/losaway/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wahoo! you are looking so gorgeous, love your look. Fabulous.
    Kanwalikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures, love the hat!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  19. Schön, so zwei Strickoberteile kombiniert!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are my fav colours too! Love the look!
    Thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Blue - grey combination is looking awesome. =)

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  22. The blue is amazing on you! I just love this style so much! http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is absolutely amazing! I like this a lot. Have an amazing Friday. :)

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ach, das ist ja wunderbar, liebe Larissa, dass Deine Kleine im Sandkasten bei ihrem ersten Mal schon so viel Spaß hatte! Das blau des Pullis steht Dir so gut und ich verstehe es absolut, dass blau einfach eine Deiner Lieblingsfarben ist.
    Wünsche Euch heute schon ein tolles Wochenende!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this colour of the sweater so much! Your style is cool and chic. These cosmetics look really interesting, I never tried them before but now I am curious. Have a lovely week I really enjoy reading your blog. :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)