Sunday, December 7, 2014

White and Blue in Tunesia

Before going to Winter outfits, I want to take you back to Tunesia again...

... right before taking the train to the airport, a package arrived at my place with this cute maternatity dress/shirt. Since its quite big its just perfect for my growing belly and I have been wearing it a lot in Tunesia, sometimes as dress as sometimes as shirt :)




I found this great thrifting website for maternatiy and baby clothes, called mamikreisel.de and I began buying my maternatity clothes from there. I decided to buy basically eveyone second hand, since I am just able to wear the pieces for a few months, so its not really worth spending a lot of money. Like the jeans I bought now, they will not fit in around two months time so why spending much money on a new pair? I am pretty exited about this online thrifting option and I really have to be careful not to spend too much time and money there ;) 

Those of you, you have been pregnant - how did you do with your clothes? Did you buy a whole lot of new maternatiy things or did you try to go along with what you got? I find it pretty exiting to style myself now that the belly is growing and to find out what looks good with my baby bump, and what does not. In case you know any good blogs for nice pregnancy looks you are more than welcome to share them with me!



Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday everyone!
And happy Second Advent for those of you (Germans) who are celebrating :)

12 comments:

  1. Das Shirt sieht toll aus!
    Liebe Grüße
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous !!! you look lovely babe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos!!aww! i miss summer! im following you via gfc! hope you can follow me back too! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute casual look! Love those shorts and your bump is growing! Too cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my dear Rosa!!!!
    You really look great!!!!!
    I'm so sorry I cannot give you advice about pregnancy! But I think I'm going to ask you alooot of things when will be my time! (it's not happening soon! :) )
    Today we don't work so it's Christmas tree time! And I think I'm going to find some time to update my little blog!
    Have a great Monday, my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics, i also miss summer now:) btw u look glowing during pregnant:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Bilder sind wunderschön. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn wir einander folgen. Also ich folge dir jetzt jedenfalls.

    Liebste Grüße. MS
    http://allmylovems.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...hi Rosa!
    I found this, and I think you could be interest in it!
    http://www.makingthishome.com/2014/03/31/how-i-built-a-minimalistic-pregnancy-wardrobe/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking so fine mama to be. Pregnancy is agreeing on you I think. Oh and how exciting it can be for the next few months until the baby comes.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely pics! i love the beach!!! kisses larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these tunisia pictures and you look beautifull!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been in Tunesia twice, and I would love to come back again!
    Fabrizia - Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)