Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Around Mahdia, Tunesia

Today I am going to take you back to Tunesia again...

... these pictures where made in the small town of Mahdia, where we stayed during our honey moon. Twice we went to the center to wander around the small streets, drink tea and enjoy the atmosphere of this pretty place.


I really fell in love with the Tunesian tea and all those really pretty tea places. Since I am pregnant I do not drink any coffee, but from what I heard, the Tunesian coffee is really good too! I also loved all those beautiful patterns all around the town and the houses. 


I also really liked this blend of mediterrian atmosphere and arabic influence. Some streets reminded me of Italy or Greece, but then again I felt like being somewhere in Saudi Arabia. The mosques were so beautiful and I also totally enjoyed looking at all the people, sitting outside, drinking tea and playing card games (something I used to see a lot in Greece, Spain and Italy). It was really awesome!




Oh by the way, I was so happy about this pair of pants from H&M. They are not maternity wear but in my fifths month they were still really comfy. On these pictures it maybe be difficult to tell if I am pregant and I've been thinking quite often about what people think - if I'm pregnant or just a little big around the belly. In my first few months of pregnancy I actually felt quite uncomfortable with my growing belly, which was not a baby bump yet. Now that its getting really big, I begin to love it :)

Have a wonderful day everyone and thank you so much for your comments on my last post!!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful trip, I would love to go there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    ________________________________________
    Nowości na grudzień.,czyli to co powinniśmy mieć w szafie !
    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, really interesting! You look so adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ich sag dir nächstes Mal unbedingt Bescheid, wenn ich in Leipzig bin :) Aber sag du mir auch Bescheid, falls du nach Berlin kommst :))
    Schöne Fotos, Tunesien kann wirklich schön sein! und heiß *.* Ich friere einfach in Berlin :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures!! Looks like such a great place to visit!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pants! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this place, mix between european and asian culutre!
    Fabrizia - Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love these pictures Larissa, what a beautiful place!

    I have those same harem pants but in the floral print!!! I got them so I could have something cozy to teach in and laze around the house/go get groceries, they are awesome!!! Definitely great to wear for maternity too. :)

    xoxo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing place!! Fantastic pictures! Love your pants!
    xoxo
    http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tunesia looks amazing! Thanks for sharing your pictures of the village, what a neat place. I hope you really enjoyed your honeymoon, I'm glad you've shared some pictures! This is a great outfit too, looks very comfy and your little belly is super cute!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)