Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Wedding - Part 1 - the Bridal Bouquet

YAY! Finally, I am back with lots and lots of posts from my wedding and a few other posts which are waiting for finally being published :)



My first wedding post is on my bridal bouquet, the most beautiful bridal bouquet I possible could have imagined. I just loved it and I still do. My husband (I love to say this - my husband) just has the perfect taste and just knows me really well, since it was him who chose the bouquet and gave it to me (this is how things are done in Germany - the groom buys the bouquet for the bride... is this the same in your coutry?)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this first wedding post... the next ones will follow for sure but I will make a few other posts in between them, since I have a few waiting in my pipeline ;) 



How do you like it? I think its perfect... I just love the mix of roses and wild flowers! What would your perfect bridal bouquet look like? Similar to this one or completly different?


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! And sorry I've been gone for a while... this whole wedding-week did not leave much space for blogging or relaxing - but still we had the MOST wonderful time! I will tell you more soon :)

11 comments:

  1. I was waiting for a post like this!!!
    Wow!!!
    What a wonderful bouquet!!!
    It's a very nice habits!!In Italy the bride choses the bouquet, and the groom sees it on the wedding day!
    I'm happy to read that everything went go!
    ....I love your new ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bouquet is stunning!!!!!!! What great taste your husband has! That is not a tradition in the US but that is so cute! Can't wait to see more! Glad that your back! :)

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bouquet *.*

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely. it is different here in US. Grooms don't give us bouquets of flowers for the wedding and that is a fun fact, thanks. it's been so long and I don't remember my wedding flowers. I think it has combination of flowers. I will have to look at our wedding pics.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, wow!!!! First of all, my congratulations with this amazing event in your life! I'm so happy for you, wishing you all the best!!!
    The bouquet is so delicate and beautiful, I do love your choice:)
    Thank You for sharing such a darling post, can't wait to see more photographs from the wedding:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bouquet! So pretty!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grate flower look! Love it!
    Very stylish!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww, so great n wish u the best in life. U were right about the flowers . Pretty indeed.
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Larissa, tnx for stoping bay, I was also im stress and I didnt comment to my favs blogs :( . But now is better and I hope I will catch your posts soon! and congrats and I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marvellous indeed!

    Yes, in Greece too the groove gives the flowers to his bride :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)