Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Maxi dress

Today I want to show you my favorite maxi dress :)

Its a few seasons old and from H&M but still I love it a lot and every spring I wait for the first hot days for finally wearing it :)

As you may have noticed, I like to wear my summer dresses quite "pure" without many accessoires. A pair of earrings, some bracelets and a cute pair of shoes or sandals is enough for me to combine with my summer dresses. Btw, the sandals I am wearing in here, are also some of my favorites. I bought them in Tanzania a few years ago and I really think I have to go back there and get a new pair as soon as these ones are broken ;)



Have a most wonderful day everyone! 
My 14 year old cousin is here to spend her last week of summer holidays with me and J. :) today we will go out and have breakfast downtown and then go for some summer-sale shopping. Yay :)

8 comments:

  1. I can see why it's your fave!!! You look gorgeous in it! Super pretty <3 I think summer dresses are so chic and simple that you don't need many accessories just some sandals

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely!

      New Post! www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. oh you look great in this maxi and it suits your pixie short hair.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than a summer maxi dress! This one is perfect too :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Tanzania?!?
    You're really cool, girl, there's nothing more to say!
    :D
    Have a great day, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Und wie hat er das hingekriegt, dass der Button nicht mehr so übersteht? Das wüsste ich ja auch gern!
    Ich suche auch noch so ein tolles Maxikleid, bin im September zu einer Hochzeit eingeladen und will da sooo gern mal eins tragen!
    Ui, von dem Schwalbenstoff habe ich übrigens auch nichts mehr übrig! Ist also die einzige Tasche!

    Liebe Grüße,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it, I like maxi dresse, they are comfy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    http://tugbates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)