Saturday, July 18, 2015

Favorite Summer Dishes Part VI: Banana Nice Cream

So here is another one of my Summer favorites...

... banana nice cream! Oh yes! The creamiest, most delicious and healthiest thing ever! 

I am having banana nice cream EVERY DAY and I am never getting tired of it. It's so creamy, so yummy, so sweet, sooo good! And, of course, it's so easy to make (like all my recipes). ALl you need: BANANAS! And whatever you like to add, if you want to add anything (it's really good just like that!). Here I added from frozen berries to the bananas, sometimes I add cinnamon or vanilla, sometimes other fruits but most often I add nothing. 

So how to make this healthiest and yummiest ice cream ever? All you have to do is to take some really ripe bananas (make sure they are really ripe, otherwise it will not be as sweet!), peel them and freeze the peeled bananas. When they are frozen put them into your blender and mix'em up until you have a really nice and creamy texture - that's it! 

And why is this ice cream so healthy? Bananas have lots of vitamin B6 and vitamin C, manganese, potassium, dietary fiber, biotin, and copper. I actually eat up to six bananas every day... 3-5 in my breakfast smoothie and 2-3 in my afternoon smoothie :)


What is your favorite homemade ice cream? Do you like to make healthy ice cream alternatives like this one? I also love to make mango sorbet as you may remember :) 

Sending much love!

12 comments:

  1. I love bananas! I have a banana smoothie every morning and it makes me feel great. I've never made homemade ice cream though..

    Natalia
    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow looks delicious!
    Have a great weekend <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bananas are my favourite! And I have made this before and it is so good! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can only take half of a banana, this homemade ice cream looks yummy.
    www.glamourzone.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, yummy! I love homemade ice cream :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, ich wünschte wir hätten einen funktionierenden Tiefkühler, ich will das schon so lange ausprobieren!!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so delicious. :)...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, looks so great!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so delicious ;)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liebe Larissa,
    jetzt lese ich das zweite Mal innerhalb kurzer Zeit von einer Nice-Cream :) Und ich habe selber noch nie eine probiert! Deine Nice-Cream sieht aber so extrem lecker aus, dass ich feststelle, ich muss das Rezept unbedingt ausprobieren. Danke dafür und eine tolle Woche für Euch <3
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to make this for my son, he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)