As annouced, here comes my first "my purchases" post...
... I want to make these posts to be able to analyze my purchases better, to learn more about the way I consume, to question what I consume and to figure out if I buy too much, the right pieces and those kind of things. I also want to analyze how much money I spend on clothing and shoes (and maybe on clothes I do not even wear!?)
So here we go... in Janury and February 2015 I bought (or got) the following new clothes:
1. A poncho and a coat from Sheinside (for free) - I got both pieces around a week ago and wore both of them once so far.
2. Two oversized sweaters from the thrift shop (1 euro each = 2 euros) - I got both sweaters around four weeks ago and did not yet wear them!
3. A dress and an embedded t-shirt from H&M on sale (the dress for 10 euros, the t-shirt for 7euros) - I got both pieces around five weeks ago, I wore the dress twice and the t-shirt not even once so far...
4. From an online order in the H&M sale shop I got two turtleneck sweaters, an embedded t-shirt, a pair of pants (which is for after pregnancy...), a light pink cardigan and an embedded skirt (total 50 euros). I got all of this around three weeks ago and I wore everything (except for the pants) at least once, the sweaters both twice and the cardigan like once or twice a week.
5. A flower blazer from PROMOD which I bought on sale in early January (10 euros) - I did not wear it yet since its more a Spring and Summer piece...
6. A super comfy maternity jeans and some maternity leggings from the online thrift-shop for pregnant woman (http://www.mamikreisel.de/) (12 euros for everything) - I got these some two weeks ago, I wore the jeans once and the leggings almost every day.
Total spending: 91euros
I forgot to take a picture of a maternity skirt and a blouse which I swapped on http://www.mamikreisel.de/ and, hence, did not pay for. I wore both pieces at least twice.
Now, what do I think about my first purchases overview - first of all, I was afraid that I would have spend MUCH more money and I am somehow really relieved to see that I did not spend much at all (especially when looking at the amount of new clothes in my wardrobe). Then, I have to say that I did actually wear most of the things I bought at least once so far and I think this is quite good. I seem to have some problems with the embedded t-shirts but I think I will wear them more when the weather is getting better.
It was actually a lot of fun to make this post and I like to look back at my purchases. I am happy Kate inspired me to do this :)
I wish you all a most wonderful weekend and lots of sunshine and fun! I have my cousin over for the weekend and we will be busy exploring the city and checking out all these delicious vegan places to eat (he is vegan too and there are not that many vegan places to eat where he lives).