Friday, April 18, 2014

Red Shorts at the Lake

Today I want to show you my new sunglasses and my red shorts at the lake...

... I got the sunglasses from firmoo and they are actually my first pair of prescription sunglasses. Earlier, I used to wear contact lenses and normal sunglasses but now that I got used to wear glasses, I also wanted a pair of prescription sunglasses. 

The pictures were taken last weekend we J. and I went for a cycling tour to a nearby lake. That day it was super windy and a little cold (I think you can tell from looking at the pictures).



How do you like my new firmoo sunglasses? I am quite happy with them. The  bow above the nose (how do you call that?) is not fitting perfectly, so I was afraid that I may be uncomfortable after a while, but for the few hours I wore the glasses so far, I did not have any problems.

I chose them because I like the fact that the frame is really slim and like that I will not have a sort of white stripe in my face when getting a tan with my glasses on. You know this "white stripe" problem :)???

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU! ENJOY YOUR LOOOONG WEEKEND :)

15 comments:

  1. I love these two colours together and the sweater is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shorts! Your earlier shorts-posts inspired me to buy two pairs which I plan to wear soon. Like you, I enjoy wearing them with colored tights. Your glasses look nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. I love your sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Happy Easter!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you mix these three colours together ! i'd never say these may look so good together <3 awesome!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear!
    Wonderful outfit in a beautiful place
    Love mixing red and blue
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your sweatshirt dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look.love the shorts
    happy easter dear
    keep intouch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning in those red shorts!:) They go perfectly with the dark blue of your jumper!! And your new glasses are veeery cool:D I also hate that "white stripe" hahaha
    Thank you very much for your sweet words in your last comment!!
    Lots of love from Catalonia:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. First-- fun shorts! And the glasses are great, I am sure have the prescription option is nice as well….

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big love for ur new sunglasses & the chic red shorts! I love that the glasses are stylish but also practical & the shorts gives u that pop of color when needed for any outfit =) It's so nice that u got to take these pics by the lake! Don't know when I'll be going to a lake or the beach anytime soon since spring is not quite fully here! Hope u had a great Easter!
    P.S- Btw! As for my job, I am working towards my writing career :]
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, nee, du hattest schon Recht - Jeans habe ich auf dem Blog glaube ich noch nicht getragen wirklich...so wie ich sie auch kaum im 'wahren Leben' trage.
    Die Shorts ist supi, wirste bestimmt noch häufig tragen können im Sommer!

    Liebe Grüße,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the red&blue combo! It looks really nice!
    Kisses
    Nicole
    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)