Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Boston in the rain

During our Roadtrip we also went to Boston...

Boston is a really wonderful town which reminded me a lot of Europe. Some streets could also have been somewhere in England :) 
Unfortunately it was raining really bad the day we've been there, but we still managed to walk down the freedom trail and around the city. Then we went to Harvard where we had the world's best burger and a bunch of Dunkin Donuts as a small comfort and to be able to resist the weather ;)





7 comments:

  1. such a beautiful city ! The weather looks to be romantic, here its getting more summery now, enjoy !!
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wie wäre es denn mit normaler Stofffarbe um die Beutel zu verzieren? Kannst dir ja Schabolen machen bzw. kaufen oder runterladen...

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I loved the post! Amazing photographs! <3
    x

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only ever spent one night in Boston but I'd really like to see more of this city.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel this is among the so much significant
    info for me. And i'm glad studying your article. But want to statement on some normal issues, The website taste is great, the articles is truly nice : D. Excellent job, cheers

    Feel free to visit my blog post colombian coffee beans

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely need to get up there one of these days....it's only 3-4 hours away from where I live. It just seems like it has the perfect New England charm to it. Lovely photos Larissa!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)