Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Around A.

Here are some more pictures from my exploration walk on saturday around A.
Many of you commented on my last pictures from A. that it seems to be such a quiet place. Somehow, this is true but yet, it is not entirely true. On the main street there are a lot of coffee shops, restaurants, bars etc. and the campus is huge. There are people everywhere. However, I prefer the quiet places and this is why A. looks like a quiet place on my pictures. One day I will do downtown and take some pictures there but for now some more pictures of the quiet side of A. 





13 comments:

  1. Welcome to the US! I hope you enjoy your time! How long is your visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE AWESOME!!!!YOU HAVE SOME SKILLS!!!!!:)))
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! ;) Would you like to follow each other on GFC, FB, bloglovin? ;) Kiss

    http://fashioncroque-madame.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just found your blog and I love all your photos. Would you like to follow each other?

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos turned out gorgeous! Welcome to the USA :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics you took!
    Thanks For the lovely comment :)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! If you'd like to have some cookies, try that recipe. I was finished in only 30 minutes, so it won't that long :) And the result is delicious. Anyway, that first picture is really cool. I love the steam flowing around. x

    www.jannakamphof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool blog ;)
    Did you like to go to our blog like-m-v.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Larissa, these photos are super nice! I like them so much!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following you xo your turn :)

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)